Edtech Thoughts?

 

    Recently this year, I have enrolled in a program called Edtech to learn about resources for education. So far we are starting off with the basic technology programs so im just refreshing my knowledge on what I already know. Some Ideas I have for integrating google applications into practice is starting with my classroom. I already include some applications such as google docs and google forms. I would like to start using google sheets to gather student data on the fly as well as integrate google slides for presentations in addition to my students using canva. I would like to learn more about google sheets because there are so many formulas I still dont know that could boost my efficiency 10 fold.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Citizenship

Yugioh Deck Update: Build Almost Complete!

My Favorite Yugioh Deck